History

firmengebauede moll 1992 1992 firmengebauede moll 1994 1994 firmengebauede moll 19961996 firmengebauede moll 20012001 firmengebauede moll 20142014

1918 The company Moll founded as smithy for agricultural machines
1950 Beginning of the development and construction of conveyor systems
1985 Josef Moll Junior takes over the company Moll at the young age of 26
1991 Construction of a new 35,000 sqm production site in the industrial park at Leiblfing
1992 Festive opening of and move into the new production workshop in the industrial park at Leiblfing
1992 Moll founds its own construction department
1996 Expansion of company grounds (construction of a paint shop and recreation rooms totaling 500 sqm)
1997 Expansion of company grounds (construction of a 2nd production workshop covering 2,500 sqm)
2001 Fire in production workshop 2 caused by technical defect (several € 100,000 in damages)
2002 Expansion of company grounds (reconstruction of the razed workshop and construction of a 3rd and 4th production workshop, each covering 1,000 sqm)
2002 Expansion of the office building by 250 sqm floor space
2007 Takeover of MOLL Mechanical Engineering GmbH by Austrian company EK-Fin (subsidiary of Bank Austria)
2011 Bankruptcy as a result of the economic crisis of 2008/2009
2011 100% takeover by the ROFA Group - creation of MOLL Automation GmbH
2011 MOLL Automation GmbH founds its own development department
2013 Construction of a combined heat and power station and switching on of a powerful 520 KW photovoltaic array
2014 Expansion of company grounds (construction of a 5th production workshop covering 2,500 sqm)
2014 Sales increase of more than 50% over the last two years




© MOLL Automatisierung GmbH • Am Gewerbepark 2 • D-94339 Leiblfing • Tel:+49 (0) 94 27 / 95 00 0 • Fax:+49 (0) 94 27 / 95 00 434 • info@mollgmbh.de